CHUZZLE 2

edited May 2019 in Chuzzle
I DOWNLOADED AND PAID FOR THIS GAME  AND NOW IM MAD  I WAS ON LEVEL 4  AND HAVE WORKED VERY HARD TO GET THERE  AND I LOST 3 TIMES AND NOW IM,  BACK TO  LEVEL 1   WOWIE ZOWIE   I CAN SEE HAVING TO START LEVEL 4 OVER BUT ALL 4  THIS IS NOT FAIR NOR IS IT RIGHT 

Comments

• It's basically try and try again to get further (treat that as Roguelike.) Also, you're earning coins if you lose 3 times straight which can be used in shop. This game is quite challenging.
  • Yeah, this isn't one of those games where just continuously progress through levels. You get through as many as you can earning  trophies for achieving some of the higher levels. But each time you start back over at level 1, all of the games will be slightly different, right down to the objective of the challenges offered in each level.
  • You can start at a higher level by playing the game on hard.
  • Isn't chuzzle 2 free?
  • He's probably talking about the ad removal IAP.
  • Hello fellow Chuzzlers,
    I’ve just completed all the jigsaws and my Chuzzlarium is very full.
    Are there any more rewards to be had now?
    I’ve been back up to level 5 and haven’t found any??
    Also is there a separate Mindbender mode in Chuzzle 2 - love doing those??
  • Hi,
    after I have reinstalled Chuzzle2 on my phone (Android), I can play, but a I get no trophies and although I have collected some puzzles, which "give" a chuzzle it does not "pop out" so I cannot click it and have it in chuzzlenarium. I have tried to create a new player (in Normal mode and Kids mode as well) but it does not help. Any ideas how to solve it? Thanks.
  • Hi,
    I waited for the next updated version of Chuzzle 2 and now everything works fine. I can collect chuzzles and trophies as well. Just to be sure, before updating, I have uninstalled the older version and then installed the newest.

A.
  • Hey Chuzzlers,
    Just wanted to thank the makers for the additional puzzle and the ‘stinky’ Chuzzle game. The jigsaws are my favourite part so please keep them coming.
  • What “stinky” chuzzle game?? I’m not finding any new stinky stuff. HELP
  • If you have Stinky Chuzzle unlocked in your Chuzzarium by completing the puzzle he's on, you get a chance of encountering a new challenge type called Stinky's Game. Just keep playing and you should find it at some point.
  • Hey Rainbowman - HELP!

My Stinky game has frozen on ‘completed’. Nothing responding
  • Huh. Weird... I'm not sure what to do. I haven't had that happen before... Maybe @Raptisoft can look into it?
  • Hello ChuzzleQueen.

Are you running the latest version?
  • I've had the same problem at least three times with the Stinky Challenge freezing. Once was at cimpletion, other times in the middle. Had to let it sit awhile & finally could go to menu & had to surrender game. (But I do have to say I really enjoy the new puzzle surprises in the new update!)
  • Thank you Rainbowman, DorkLord & Fuzzball1...
    Has happened a few times since but did the same thing as you Fuzzball.
  • I’m getting less gifts when I open/start the game..... usually I got three gifts, but recently I started only getting one gift or none at all...... is this a glitch?