Comments

• Hopefully this symbolizes the end of the dev process! Jk but seriously when you do have a stable purchasable release I will play it like a madman because I love a good roguelike/roguelite game. If this game is as your previous works it will earn a spot on my favorite & rogue folder on steam!

God speed!
  • Somehow a Paladin looks a lot less capable compared to a Wizard. Hope I'm not discriminating lol
  • Is there currently a BETA for this game?! I play the mobile solomon's keep all the time I love this game series!
  • no beta yet, im sure rapti will post a link to a beta when it becomes available

"Somehow a Paladin looks a lot less capable compared to a Wizard. Hope I'm not discriminating lol"

-i feel the same way, but then again in any game ive played, if a mage was available i played the mage first, then after a while i might test the others out :P
  • Awesome this game is looking so far so good!
  • edited September 2015
    Until the game is fully playable with the paladin, there will only be a tech demo.  I probably could put the tech demo out right now, but I'm aware of a psychological phenomenon that exists: When you show your work before it's completed, you get all the artistic mental stimulation of COMPLETING the work, and therefore you slow down.
  • yea, i didnt know that there was a phenomenon like that, but i definitly know what you mean, i recently wrote a guide for a game as i was playing it, and it was taking a long time and a friend told me to post what i had, then just update it as i went. once i posted it, i pretty much stopped working on it >.>