New Class Idea!

I was talking to some friends about the game bloodborne, when I had a cool idea! :D In the game there's a class literally called 'waste of skin' that has ridiculously bad stats and things, it's mostly ever chosen for bragging rights/achievements so I thought to myself "hey what if SK Delux had something similar! :D".

So what if there was a villager class, where you have access to the basic abilities of most other classes but at a way weaker level >:) You can't buff your abilities either like other classes, everything's limited etc.

I reckon it'd be funny to have a backstory like "You're an angry farmer. For months creepy skeletons have been raiding your crops, but no more! You've set off with your trusty hatchet to put an end to the undead scourge. Your angry letters to the Mage collegium went unanswered, while the King seems to be on some mysterious holiday. You heard some town folk mention a 'solomon's keep', so perhaps this Solomon has the answers you're looking for".

Mostly a joke class, but how sick would it look to see 'time trial challenge completed solo as villager on archmage' on your high scores page. Plus I'd imagine people could get creative making the most if the villager's versatility, and a joke class is always cool to include I think :) Does anyone else have any thoughts/suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Even better, we should be able to play as a whole pitchfork-n-torch-wielding MOB! Imagine a legion of noisy villagers storming Solomon's keep =))
  • i like that idea, but it probably wont be released now with the game, but possibly when rapti patches it for the other classes he intends on implementing. the mob would be too hard to do i think tho
  • Wind, Duck, I like your ideas combined and I have noted them.  I do like the idea of "a mob," and you control ALL of them, and they slowly die, and you can only hope that you can get to the top with at least one.

So that's gone into the book.  If things go well, I'll make "The Angry Mob" be a 'class' when I expand the character classes beyond Wizard/Paladin/Necromancer/Rogue.
  • lol, when you use Wizard chug, the whole mob goes for some booze :)) thanks for considering our idea man.
  • Maybe you could be a mayor and your spellcasting button makes you direct your little mob of villagers :P I agree that a mob would probably be really hard to code, but it's still an interesting idea :)