Solomon's Boneyard si now featured in touch arcade's RPG reload files 058

This is a statement that good depeloped games are timeless and still deserve attention. Hope to play the new Solomon's game soon! Cheers Rapti

Comments

• Sweet!  Do you have a link? 
  • edited October 2015
    Does anyone know how I can contact Shaun Musgrave at TouchArcade?  This is a very very nice review, and I want to thank him and make sure he gets a pre-copy of Keep when it's ready.

They don't seem to have a contact page, and I don't think #ShaunMusgrave on twitter is him, since his stream mentions no game stuff.
  • in the first paragraph it says you can reach him through twitter or the official thread, i dont claim to know how twitter works as ive never used it, but im sure you could reach him through a pm on the thread
  • Shaun Musgrave (14 hours ago from when I took this)
    "Hi, Raptisoft! You can get in touch through the RPG Reload Podcast mail link in the last paragraph, and I can direct you from there to a more personal account. Looking forward to hearing from you!"

And here's the email address to which he refers :)
    rpgreloadpodcast@gmail.com

Got this from Shaun's reply to Raptisoft's comment on the review, so you can go there to check it out yourself if you'd like :)
  • Yep, I got it... thanks!