Comments

• lmao.. i like the idea of it, perhaps a side quest where all your damage/movement speed is crippled from being sick :P

• edited November 2015
    Not so much the being ill, but tears comment
    How about a class where you play as an old man, and you're slow, weak and generally useless, for the ultimate challenge
  • Hope you're doing better :)

@tears, Dusk: and what would be the challenge? Beat the darklord? xD that would take hours haha
  • yes, thats the point, like just about any other challenge there is... even with a crippled old guy doin 50% damage/speed, still wouldnt be nearly as bad as the no sphere grid challenge for final fantasy X lol.. just thinking about that still gives me nightmeres..
  • I like the idea of a challenge, but I don't like to play games that are annoying. And walking around slowly everywhere is one of the biggest annoyances imaginable lol. Perhaps walk regular speed but with the exception of that old man being frail so to cast his spells he must focus all of his energy into the casting and can hardly(if at all) walk concurrently.
  • hmm.. yea i suppose your right.. walking back through a level to get to the stairs after you clear it at 50% speed would suck lol... and you came up with a nice compromise :P
  • Haha yeah that would be better :D