I have a suggestion.
Why not make a remaster of the first game? Hamsterball is a great game, but it is not keeping up with the evolution of computers. If you ever do one, here are my thoughts.
- Add a few more races. WE ALL NEED MORE!
- Support 16:9 aspect ratios and higher resolutions (1336x768, 1920x1080, etc.)
- Higher texture quality. That's better.
- Raise Hamsterball's popularity. It's underrated as heck, and MORE PLAYERS=MORE AWESOMENESS!
- Borrow some features from the upcoming sequel.
I am expecting your thoughts soon.