Monday Screenshot 3/23

edited March 2015 in Anything else!
I've been working on UI, quest system, standalone server for hosting multiplayer, and other things that really don't "show" in screenshots for the last couple weeks... so I offer up a screenshot of some old acquaintances that most people will be familiar with.  Note that a multiplayer Paladin and Wizard are going to tackle Solomon's Keep together.

Comments

• Awesome! I aslo forgot to tell you my name in Game Center was always Vorpus, that's how much I like the game. I can't wait to contribute to the forums and start playing the game. Cheers!
  • I always assumed gamecenter was irrevocably hacked!  Every time I looked into it, in the early days, everyone had a score of 999,999,999. :)

• Is the cabinet still a feature? [-O<
  • Yeah, of course.  If you don't code something like that in, someone just makes a utility to do it anyway!
  • The nature of the cabinet is that it is there even if it is not coded. It is always in existence.
  • That moment when you play the game in multiplayer with a necromancer, defeat Solomon and save the land, only to install your friend as the new lord of evil :P