Anwser about ANY question about Hoggy 2

124»

Comments

• Anyone knows about the soundtrack? ☺️
  • For the final boss, I was able to beat the middle pipe, but whenever I do the two outer pipes I get about halfway to 3/4 of the way through and the screen randomly flashes black then I'm back outside the ship with the message on screen that appears when you're on fire and you destroy fruit. Is there a solution to this glitch?
  • I've just finished the Absolut Insanity level (yay!). After having a closer look, I noticed that there's an area below the first chamber which I never visited. There's also what looks like a passage way above the 8 ball that the bees knock down. Is there a secret area in there or am I wasting my time trying to get through?
  • No secret aera, your waste your time :)
  • I'm missing some tools in the editor.

Seems like I'm on level 13 but I can't see the following tools....
    • Swap all bumper
    • Touch switches
    • Red screwtop
    • Kiddies
    • Mushroom powerup
    • Platform Girders
    Can't recall if I need to do I something to activate/make them visible, any ideas?
  • edited April 2019
    Fnanfne, did you try shaking blocks? Red Enemies require shaking a Normal enemy if you have it unlocked.
    Kiddies - Star Shake
    Platform Girders - Shake Normal Girders
    Mushrooms - Acorn.
    Swap all bumper - Shake Normal bumper several times.
    Touch Switches - at the bottom (can be changed to Speed Up Switches.
  • I have tried that before and just now again. It doesn’t appear to be working. None of the shakes you described above works.

Could it perhaps be because I only have two shared levels?
  • You should be able to do it regardless of how many levels you made.. I don't know why it might not work (but one certain block is really weird for me as I can't shake more than two of that block, if I want to make any more of these blocks I need to copy them.
  • edited April 2019
    Problem solved by Raptisoft support on Facebook. I can now get all the tools I wasn’t able to before.
  • Now, the true Fnanfne potential has been unlocked! :)
  • Hey buddy I need some help with getting the 40 original levels, I tried on both Twitter and gab but it doesn’t work
  • You did enter a link to a tweet with the #Hoggy hashtag, right? And that tweet hasn't already been used for that purpose?
  • I just received a comment on my level called "workaround" that the acorn and jalapeno were not necessary if you use the block moving glitch. How does this work? I tried the instructions given in the comments, and I couldn't get any glitch to occur. If there is a glitch, I'd love to be able to guard against it in my level design. Thanks for your input!
    HPF
  • I've beaten the insane level, got 255 keys, 21 stars, and 6 secrets. I've been back and forth across the world map several times and cannot for the life of me find another secret or set of jars. I'd greatly appreciate some light shed on these last 5 keys. Thank you!
  • Im level 15 but i am completed story 100% help plz
  • I can only find 256 jars so far.... where are the final 4 jars? I found the secret through the cloud and the relic levels but am still missing 4. I’ve looked everywhere!
  • Hey I made a username and put in my email but im not getting a confirmation email back, even if i resend email. Did i put my email in wrong? Help
  • I just beat Hoggy2 on Playstation 5 with 220 Keys. I don't quite understand how I can unlock Hoggy 1. I read that there is a door in the castle section, but I didn't find it. And what/why I have to do something on Twitter?