Transfer iOS purchases to Android?

Hello, so I bought and played both Solomon's Boneyard and Soloman's Keep along with ~$17 of in-app purchases when they came out on iOS and would like to play them again, but no longer have an Apple device.  I know that only Solomon's Keep in on Android, and it's free, so I've already downloaded it and enjoyed playing it for a bit today.

However, I'm wondering if there'd be a way for my purchases from iOS to get transferred over to my new Android device?  Maybe using some of those fancy haxxor codes I've read about on the forums?  I still have the email receipts from the purchases if you would like to see those.

Thanks!
Varler

(On another note, is Solomon's Boneyard in the works to get an Android port, too?)

Comments

• >(On another note, is Solomon's Boneyard in the works to get an Android port, too?)

Yes. In fact, beta testing has already begun.
  • Good morning,

Visit www.raptisoft.com/contact if you want to transfer gold.  As long as you have receipts to prove you purchased, we'll be happy to move your purchases to android.  (Sorry, we can't do it if you don't have some proof of purchase-- you would not believe how many scammers write us constantly to claim they have bought incredible quantities for which there is no record... I didn't even get wise to it until one day the number of people claiming to have purchased exceeded the amount that was actually purchased).
  • Great, thanks!  I will do that.

Also, it's awesome to hear that Boneyard will be getting ported to Android soon, too!  :)