Solomon's Keep Android Update/Open Beta

edited October 2017 in Solomon's Games
Okay, for Android, since it allows me to, I am putting the SK update out as an open beta before making it live (why doesn't Apple allow this?)

In particular, if you are having trouble with the game crashing when you try to buy, this update contains Google's suggested fix.  However, I cannot manifest this bug, and testers can't test it without it being live on the store, so if you're one of the people getting a crash when you try to buy, please give this beta a try and let me know if it works now.

Link here (remember, it can take several hours to be rolled out everywhere by Google)
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.raptisoft.SK

If the "what's new" section says "initial release" then it hasn't rolled out to you yet.  When it's gotten to you, it'll list a bunch of fixes.

Zenphone people, you should be good now.
People who have lost games between difficulty because you switched to a new app, you should be good too.
And if you're stuck on a boss level because the chest that contains the key has its "dead" flag set, touching the locked door will un-set that and you'll be able to see/touch the chest to get the key.

So, just waiting for a bit of feedback from the people who have had crashes that I couldn't duplicate, and I'll make it live.  Then maybe all the zenphone people will stop giving me 1-star reviews. :)