Taking a few more Android Boneyard Beta testers....

Here's the link.  Remember to sign up with the e-mail you use in the Google Play Store:

http://45.76.25.28/signup.php

I'm just going to leave it open either a couple hours or until I get maybe 25 more testers, so sign up quick!

Comments

• Can you post the link to the Google Play store? Mine keeps saying I'm not signed up. I got past the first time then resubmitted and now it won't let me find it :(
  • I believe he has to approve the first X amount of people signed up, once he closes it down. Then the link will take you to the download.
  • The first time this was done, John had to manually approve everyone, so unless he changed that, it's completely normal you won't have immediate access.
  • Yes, after I merge the emails in with the google play store, I will post another post here with the link.
  • Defintely keen for this. My Boneyard hours would have been in the hundreds easily back when I was an iPhone user all those years ago.
  • Oh... I was too late . Can i know when new beta testers will be needed. Or you can give me a few email alone. lol