texture on solomon's game

Hi, i have an ipad pro 13'' and i try to install solomon's game but i see the texture are a bit low graphic (on iphone is all perfect).
My question is, you can update texture quality when get out the new's game (skhd, and boneyard)?

Other question, i see a game: solomon's dark, but i don't understand if i can try or not... if yes, can you link me please?
Last think (for moment :D) can know more or less when ull get out skhd? i don't mean perfect date i mean like, this year?, 2018? end of 2018?

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Boneyard is going to be a straight port... SKHD is a completel rewrite with completely new graphics, updated for modern devices.

I noticed the iPads don't fit the screen correctly (I kinda want the iPads to run in "phone mode" but do they even do that any more?)

I'm not supporting Dark any more, but some people on the forum have it hosted somewhere.  It's only for PC, but I will probably open source it after SKHD is done... people might be able to build Android APKs out of it at that point, but it'll be easier just to mod SKHD I think.

I'm trying for 2018 for SKHD-- I don't know if being that vague has caused a mandela effect or not, though.
  • oh :( what a pity for solomon dark... when i read multiplayer me and friends was realy excited...

• I don't believe Dark was multiplayer. SKHD will be :)
  • It started multiplayer, but I was having difficulty syncing 500+ moving items across machines... I've actually solved this problem since then, but at the time it seemed insurmountable.