Question about the Solomon game
1. Would you consider Solomon games as serious or light?
2. If you consider it light, will you ever going to make any solomon game with some seriousness?
3. What would be the mostly used way we get the hidden lore of Solomon universe in SKHD? (Item, side quest, npc, intractable object)
4. Do you plan to make the Keep itself to have more interesting things other than Solomon's stuff (like a ruin or something that Solomon never found out)
5. Do you plan to make solomon game that features the wasteland or ruins that was caused by the overuse of magic by ancient civilization and (or) modern wizards? (I do have good idea for that)