Status 2/27/2018

edited March 2018 in Anything else!
Ok ! We're back ! After some curse (because we have said a date for Chuzzle 2), we can now continue to work. So now, here is the plan for the next weeks/months

--> Chuzzle 2

--> A quick update for Hoggy 2, Robot wants Kitty, Solomon's Keep and Solomon's Boneyard

--> Solomon's Keep HD

and after that,

--> Hamsterball 2

--> Hap hazard 2

please note: Starting now, we don't give any date :) Stay tunned for more informations !

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Glad to finally see Hap Hazard 2 on the roadmap :)
  • The man has a bad habit with those dates lol

I think rapti should get a jar and put 5 dollars in it every time he says date or talks about it in any form. Kinda like a swear jar.

If that doesn't work you can have shock collar put on and every time he goofs the Mrs can zap him lol. I'm sure that will help curb it. :P
  • Ludicrously obvious questions: (when) are the games going to be available on other distribution platforms (gog, itch, steam, nintendo eshop, etc)?
  • Well, GoG actually refused to publish Hoggy 2, so I'm not entirely sure what their policies are or what magic one must use to get them to publish games.  I'll try them again with SKUME, but ultimately it's up to them.

SKUME will be out on Steam first.  I haven't thought about Nintendo, etc, yet, because I need to get to a stability point where I have time to port first.

...and yeah, I keep accidentally slipping out dates.  The day AFTER I told Rasta I was going to send Chuzzle 2 to Popcap on the next Monday, I came down with a nastly flu that rampaged through my household.
  • can i be mod/admin on hoggy 2 or maybe?