Hi everyone...

Okay, to clarify, when I get really going on a project (the "good zone") I tend to completely drop out of civilization.  I call it Monk Mode.  When things are going really well I can disrupt the flow.  I got disrupted anyway by the flu ravaging through my house, but nonetheless, I finished Chuzzle 2 in what I consider record time.

So here's the current situation:

Per my old contracts with Popcap, they get first refusal on all Chuzzle sequels.  They get up to 60 days to review it, so now I will be working on other things, namely:

#1: Updating all existing games.  I've let this go to long.  Many crashes to fix, and some minor new features to be added to everything.
#2: Solomon's Keep Ultimate Metal Edition!  I'm really itching to get on this now, the only wild card is what happens with Popcap (if they pick up Chuzzle 2, if it's anything like Chuzzle 1 they will keep me hopping on lots of little changes before publication).

So, sorry to have vanished... I'll try to get someone to do a Monk Mode announcement for me when it happens next (by the time I'm in Monk Mode, even making the announcement would throw me out of it).

So first up is an update to Robot Wants Kitty... I'm adding a few new tools, but I won't be doing a lot of work on RwK because as predicted, it earns almost nothing, so I can't spend a lot of time on it (does anyone even play it on Android?  I get a tiny trickle from iOS, but from Android, NOTHING).

I will update between each game, and I'll be going through all the backlog of messages this week to respond.

Thanks for your patience!

--John

Comments