Regarding "Glitchy" Levels

Okay, as you all know, the sharing of "glitchy" levels irritates me to no end, because they act as a barrier to new users.  At the same time, there is clearly a fan base for them.  So although I am fixing some of the glitches in another update, I don't want to be spending time doing this.

I have added a new tag to Robot Wants Kitty: "Glitchy"

Tag your levels glitchy if they're glitchy.

Now: Glitchy levels will not show up in the level lists, so as to not pollute the life of new players and cause them to quit the game.  To see glitchy levels, just go into the tag filter button (the hashtag thing on the far left) and make sure "glitchy" is hilighted.  Now you can make glitchy levels to your heart's content, and play glitchy levels to your heart's content, without chasing off my new users.

This will activate on the next update (submitting it Friday night).  When that update is live everywhere, I will enable the new tools on the server.

Posting glitchy levels without the glitchy tag will incur my wrath.

Comments

• How do you apply that filter to a search that is not just for new levels or hot levels? Like, how do I make all the #glitchy levels show up
  • Just go into the hashtag and select "glitchy."   It'll apply to everything until you turn it back off (or exit the program).  If you want to basically show all levels, just turn on everything in the hashtag filter (currently it only allows you to turn on 3, but in the update it will allow them all to be selected).

TLDR: A level tagged "Glitchy" will not show up in the lists unless the glitchy tag filter is specifically selected.
  • No--- I've done one better.  I've put an option in settings to always have glitchy levels enabled all the time without having to turn on any filters.  Knock yourselves out.
  • I think this is a great compromise, let’s eee how it works, thanks again!!