Issues with certain level makers.

@raptisoft, I just wanted to give you a heads up. The user Anabil001 has been posting levels with language in them. I reported the ones I found. One disappeared then reappeared. I don't know if you removed the level and the user re-uploaded it, or if the user did it, but it seems it's not going away.
It's not that I personally have too delicate of sensibilities, but I do have a gradeschool nephew and a niece that play and can read really well. 
Anyway, thought i'd send a note your way.

Also thought it might be good to have a thread dedicated to specific user issues when they arise.

Comments

• edited June 2018
    Saw that level too and reported yesterday. There is another one from that account with some profanity, I think it might be a language issue where the account doesn’t really fathom the gravity of the words used? Anyway Raptisoft said they will lower the threshold of reports from 5 to 2. So as long as two people report it, it should be brought under their attention.
  • Yep, and I've had some reports and removed them.  He/She has had two warnings, and if there's another reported level, this user will be getting a month suspension to start.
  • Thanks @raptisoft. Wish you didn't have to spend time on junk like this.
  • It's okay, it's all part of the biz... depending on how hard the "fix" is, it'll either be fast or slow is all.