On which platforms will Hamsterball be available?

I was wondering,on which platforms besides PC will Hamsterball be available? Nintendo Switch? Or maybe even iOS/android? Also,will it be released by the end of next year? I can't wait for it!

Comments

• John generally refuses to provide release dates because he almost always misses them.

I would assume the game will be released for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android, seeing how those are the engines the Raptisoft framework currently supports.
  • Also, whilst it's more Marble Blast than Hamsterball, if you're looking for a marble rolling game on Switch specifically, you might want to check out Marble It Up.

Though, if Raptisift ever does decide to do a Switch port of something... Count me IN. That'd be awesome.
  • You said this and 4 days later Raptisoft confirms a switch port for Hoggy 2, spooky :P
  • It's not just a confirmation :) Since a while, we work with another partner to port Hoggy 2 on switch. Not just switch, but also on several consoles.
  • Implying that the Switch isn't a console.
  • I'm assuming you meant HB 2, but a switch port of HB 1, if possible, would be super rad. Both would be cool, wouldn't mind having both at all. But then again, it's a matter of what's actually feasibly possible.
  • A Switch port of Hamster Ball 1 is not in the cards.
  • Switch version of Hamsterball 2 would be nice but it isn't necessary.I can't wait for a PC version though :)
  • I'm working with a porting company now, and they've already ported my core framework over to several consoles.  So it's entirely possible that everything I do in the future will see console versions (crosses fingers!)
  • That would be amazing!I can't wait for Hamsterball 2 to be released,it was one of my favourite games I would play as a kid with friends and family
  • New user here, big fan of Hamsterball; I was amazed when I just recently found out that the developer of that game is still alive and kicking.

Are there any plans of re-releasing Hamsterball for modern systems on a digital distribution platforms such as Steam, or even the new Epic Games Launcher? If so, will it be a straight port identical to the original PC release, or maybe an enhanced version with things such as native Widescreen-support (FullHD/4K) and Party Race with up to 4 players simultaneous?

(Party Race with up to 4 players at once would be cool).
  • @Gagert Yeah ikr!!! Porting Hamsterball to Steam would be a good idea