Solomon's Boneyard Exporting data to another phone?`

Hey, I just got a new phone, and I'm thinking of throwing my old phone away, but sadly, all my highscores, rings, and items are on that phone. I've noticed that in the game center menu, There is "transfer data out" option, but it gives me a message saying,

"HMM... SOMETHING WENT WRONG, AND THE DARK CLOUD WAS NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR DATA CORRECTLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN!"

please help.

Comments

• Apple changed their policies and Raptisoft no longer owns the domain for web transfer. The result is, unfortunately, it is no longer possible for this to happen.
  • How do I get the Solomon Dark beta??
  • Hi, let me explain what happened...

I messed up and lost the domain that it uses to store the data.  I went in to try to recompile Solomon with the new domain only to find that Apple had utterly destroyed all code compatibility, and I couldn't get Solomon to compile again.  Usually fixing an Apple thing like that is a couple day's work, so at the time I reasoned that Solomon Dark would be coming out pretty soon and would supplant Boneyard anyway... the patent lawsuit intervened and that didn't happen.

It looks like I am going to have to figure out the recompile for the original apps soon in order to keep them on the App store, so when Apple finally tells me it's zero hour, I'll fix the URL.

• What was the original domain that you lost? For just personal interest
  • www.darkarc.com is where the data used to sit.  I still own www.dark-arc.com, but it's an issue of changing the url within the program itself.