Hoggy 2 for PC is now available

Now available at Hoggy.com!

Mac version very soon!

Use discount code "FINALLY" any time between now and Easter to get 50% off!

Comments

• Yay, thank you it's finally here. but i have 2 questions.

1: are you going to bring over the lost levels from hoggy 1.
    2: i don't use social media like twitter ect, will there be another way to get original hoggy levels in the future.
  • 1. No, I don't plan to bring over the lost levels at this time.  I invite anyone who desires to to re-create them in Makermall, though!

2. PM me, I can set you up.
  • What About Steam

• In the process or getting the Mac and Steam builds together right now... (Steam has an API and additional assets, like cards, that have to be created)
  • Even Steam Discount Code?
  • I don't understand the question?
  • edited April 2017
    I think the Magnum's question is that:

Hoggy 2 on your website is 4,99$ USD. BUT, if people write "FINALLY" code, the game is 50% off (on your website) between now and Easter.

When the game will come to Steam, do you offer possibility to have a discount code (like FINALLY) to have a discount for a limited time.
  • edited April 2017
    Oh... no, I always offer it cheaper from my own site.  Or, well, that was the theory before the big game portals started discounting things to nothing.  But I'm trying to get back into that zone.
  • I just purchased the game, missed the sale because I had not visited the forums in awhile. No big deal as I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of your other games and it's a small price to pay and you deserve the support. Live the Kids mode, nice for my 4 year old.

I just wanted to mention the game works excellent with a PS4 controller, highly recommended over a keyboard. PS4 controller is plug and play.