Boyz in the Boneyard Beta

edited November 2017 in Beta Testing
Boneyard beta testers... a new Boneyard beta has been submitted and will roll out soon. 

Here's what's different:

o Fixed a glitch that crashes the app when players try to buy gold
o An option to disable letterboxing is now in settings if you're on a tablet (it's a bad idea to do this)
o A crash bug with casting Hurricane has been fixed
o Fixed a glitch that allowed primary skills to go beyond max level and become useless
o Perk system has been reverted to the original system-- Perks are more expensive, but do not cost gold to re-use.
o You can tap to remove perks from your selected perks

The scavenger and the perk tonics remain as a money sink.

Please give it a go when it shows up for you, and let me know if you find anything broken. 

This link maybe means something, I dunno:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.raptisoft.SB

Comments

• Gold buying works now! I'm just so sorry all of your hard work revamping the perk system was largely for naught. Thanks so much for all you do.
    Also, seems to me perk prices were higher in the original, maybe it's just me
  • In this one, they're back to "normal," just a direct cut/paste from the original code.  But I did up the price of tonics, those still have to be bought.  And I'm working on a couple consumable purchases that players can buy too.
  • >o Perk system has been reverted to the original system-- Perks are more expensive, but do not cost gold to re-use.

:-(

Would it have been too much work to make that optional? I understand the need to quell fan rage over this change, but reverting it for everyone goes too far, in my opinion.
  • Supporting both systems would have caused me endless problems in every update in the future (I've learned this lesson in the past).  So it has to just be a one-way thing.  Viewing the Scavenger's goods, and tonics will still be money sinks.  I also have another money sink I intend to put in (a good one too), but I have to get RwK out first, now.