Status 11/21/2017

It's all RWK today...

Comments

• Hoorayyyyy :D :D :D
  • Don't cheer too much, it's going way slower than I want it to.  I got out of the zone doing Keep/Boneyard fixes, now I need to find a way back into the zone. :(
  • Just think about how happy it’ll make me
  • I'm thinking of Kyleseglin's happiness too :)  His levels have certainly brought me some ... hilarity (that's a hint to a level called "hilarious" that was ... entertaining).

Bugs to fix:
    - If you lose your item, you will see the item and the loss of the item in the menu when you pause.  This makes it hard to see what items you have becuase they cascade off of the screen.
    - Fix the bug that collecting too many crystals or too many of anything crashes the game.  Some people create levels with 1000 keycards, rocket ups, etc.
    - Sometimes, when you activate "autofire" (hold finger down to keep shooting, click the robot, let go of shoot, resume), the robot will randomly rocket up or across (if robot has rocket).  It would be nice to fix this glitch without fixing the "autofire" glitch.
    - Make it so the app doesn't restart when you answer an SMS, or if it does, don't lose the place in the list of levels
    - If I type in a level by name or an author by name, as soon as I press space (eg. to separate two words for a level name), RWK crashes.
    - If you kill two monsters almost at the same time, can you please make it unlock two "boss" doors
    - Don't fix the bug where you can jump and get past the one-way doors because it would impact too many levels.
    - Add a donation option ;)
    - Keep kyleseglin happy
    - I'll donate an Android license to FOMB (as part of my "donation" option).

Good luck John.  I'm also happy to be an IOS beta tester.  I know most of the faults, but FOMB knows even more! He found a weird bug (I think a level by FOMB is called bug, or something along those lines).  If he's around, hopefully, he'll add anything i've missed.

Great news that the RWK update will be out by thanks giving ;) [someone's got to start the rumour]

OzBoy

• Me three. I can't wait for "Something New 3"!

- If I type in a level by name or an author by name, as soon as I press space (eg. to separate two words for a level name), RWK crashes.

Yeah this is a new bug not seen in 6.1.3 and earlier iOS versions.

- If you kill two monsters almost at the same time, can you please make it unlock two "boss" doors

This is super annoying but does add a "Hard" element to a level. I almost cried when this happened to me in Kyle's 'Ankr', I can still feel the anguish! You need to time your shoots perfectly to avoid this bug but it's not terribly difficult to do. 

- Keep kyleseglin happy

lol, I concur. I dug out my old 3GS so I could post it to you Kyle but alas, I can't get it charging it's totally kaput!

Yes, in addition to the Beta page, might it be worth posting the beta invite in the "Robot Wants Kitty" area as well? Speaking of which, I signed up a couple of days ago and still don't have access
  • Bugs noted!  And don't be spreading this thanksgiving rumor... I'm only just now at the point of hooking up the level sharing stuff to my new systems, so I still have quite a ways to go.
  • Thank you for the kind words ozboy and fnanfe, I’ve enjoyed playing your levels as well!