Status 12/22/2017

Merry Christmas everyone.  To those that don't celebrate Christmas please submit the winter solstice-y holiday greeting of your choice so that I can give the proper response and try to think of a parody version of it for Solomon's Keep.

Today I will be travelling to see family, and I won't actually be around again until the 26th.  So anything that's coming out is already out, and anything that's not already out isn't coming until later.

Oh, and whoever posts the screenshot of Solomon's Boneyard in this thread with the highest score will get a code that removes ads from the Raptisoft game of your choice (including upcoming games, so you can save it).  Your character must have died, though, don't be sending the stats page!  Pics of high score screen only! 

You have until New Years.  Show no mercy to your fellow forum members, Solomon wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments

• I suck at SK/SB, alas. However, merry Christmas and enjoy the time off!
  • A formal competition :D 
  • @fnanfne: "Your character must have died"
  • John,

Re: Winter Solstice-y greeting

"Happy Robanukah" for me.

Australia is in the middle of summer. I've been enjoying 35 degree (95 Fahrenheit) days at the beach with family.

A little bit of trivia. Santa gets overheated in Australia during Christmas. Some people talk of a bush Christmas. There is no confusion between watching a movie about snow & Christmas, then walking out of the cinema into 35 deg C (95 degree Fahrenheit) heat. Seeing a film with a hot Christmas like "Dot and the Kangaroo" seems odd to many Australians. We don't cook shrimp on the BBQ, but barbecue is very common (but much less common than a few decades ago).

Feliz Navidad.
  • edited December 2017
  • @fnanfne: you have a valid participation ;) For now, you have the best highscore here hehehe ;)
  • edited December 2017
    Edited
  • edited December 2017
  • 280k kills?!?! That's insane man.
  • edited December 2017
    Can’t figure out how to post screenshot from mobile. 
  • It will be better not count me in....

• Eazy i surclass you
  • Your game is without boss? I cant understand why the level is so high? Ahah
  • edited December 2017
    @Tempocg That is why I said don't count me in.... I can make a more reasonable record if I want to do it....
    63 is the highest level you can get if you don't modify your value of experience(or level). Maximum level may be the maximum of dword(about 2.1 billion), but the game will crash when you level up if all skills are full.

Hacking games is my only fun playing game lol....

unreasonable and reasonable....:
  • edited December 2017
  • Ah okk thanks
  • edited January 2018
    Okay, everyone... I've had one heck of a start to the new year where I first lost internet, then got sick.  I'll be judging these tomorrow (Saturday) and will announce the winner here (and PM the code).  And hacked versions don't count obviously!