Music in HB2

I wonder if HB2 will include Skavens music as in HB1. 
I love the soundtracks from HB! :D

Thanks for making HB2 possible, I can't wait! :)

Comments

• edited January 2020
    Better question for @Raptisoft: What are the chances for an official soundtrack for Hamsterball 2 being made available on something like Amazon Music or Google Play? If it's anything as good as Hamsterball 1, I'd most definitely be interested in that sort of thing.

Edit: Perhaps it would've been better to tag @thedorklord, since Rapti doesn't come on to the forums himself much.
  • edited January 2020
    Funny this is being brought up. I actually asked Skaven if he knew about HB2 a while back and if he was composing for it. Here's what he had to say.

"Heya,

I'm not working on HamsterBall 2 and I was actually unaware (or only guessing / semi aware) that it was on the works. I'll have to check with Raptisoft on that.

been telling myself that Space Tyrant was the last gig I'll be taking outside of my main job, just due to my day job sapping most of my mana and inspiration. But never say never, eh?"

So, we'll see how that goes. He's actually a very nice guy to talk to. Very polite, haha.

As for his HB1 music being accessible somewhere in the game, I wouldn't be opposed to that at all. Very good soundtrack. Unused song too (which I can upload if people are curious).
  • I would love to hear any unused song)music.
    It would be a great way of giving us more hamsterball content before the hamsterball 2 come out.
    I listened to the music the time because it catchy so some how be in the squeal. :)
  • edited March 2020

• Hmmm... Just speculation, but this sounds to me like something that would've played during the credits.