Screenshot delayed

Hi all, I am suffering both an internet outage and a power outage in the wake of tremendous apocalyptic storms.

I'm posting this via cellular, but I have no way to take a screenshot.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    no worries, make sure you stay safe and dont try to work on a corded computer for fear of a power surge n crashing everything lol we got hit with a few good storms too, butno power outage where i live, just down the road lost power tho
  • As John cannot post a pic this week I will fill in for him. I visited John about two weeks ago and I took a picture of his house. I thought you might be interested to see how he lives.

It is no surprise his electricity is hit or miss.

• not exactly what i was expecting of his house, but i can see how that would be a wonderful place to live/work away from all the distractions of a city, and its gotta be absolutely beautiful at night to see all the stars.. i grew up in various cities and would see only the occasional star, now i live in a smaller village, but im like right near the center of it so even though i have farms all around my house as a backyard, theres still a lot of light pollution blocking the stars from view.. and thats the one thing i miss the most from when i used to go camping, was looking up at the sky, and there wasnt even the smallest section of sky that wasnt covered in stars.. i really need to get out n do that again lol

• edited August 2015
    Just fyi, power still out. Power company says might be as long as Thursday.

I will post shot the instant it returns!

Sadly, the storm took much of the house down... That whole left half collapsed so now we are all confined to the kitchen until the roads are cleared enough for us to get to town to get a chainsaw. We've been catching rainwater in an old boot to drink and bathe in though, so we're good.
  • omg, are you guys ok?? i didnt think it was that serious, you got home insurance right? if not, would fema help?
  • Heh, Dork and I are just kidding around.  If I lived in that house it'd be a tremendous upgrade!!!!!
  • assholes -.- i was actually worried for you lol
  • I found this Incredibly hilarious.
  • edited August 2015
    Haha, I also had a power outage and just looking at this now. Very funny joke Lol
  • had some irl stuff happening, so i havent been able to comment much, and i remembered this little joke that was played on me... funny thing is tho, the building where i work did just collapse last Wednesday lol... one of the reasons i havent been on much :P

• HOLY COW!!!! I hope everyone is ok.
  • yea, i dont work in the building that collapsed, although i do work with them, i work 2 doors down from them... but they left just before it collapsed to go to lunch, i tease them saying they slammed the door so hard they made the place fall down lol
  • Wow, Tears, be safe out there.