Monday Screenshot: 11/30/2015... Surprise Announcement

The good news: I'm going to launch a new game pretty soon.
The bad news: It's not Solomon.  But it is the game of mine that has reached the most people, so I'm hoping that will translate into good funding for Solomon.

Details here:
http://raptisoft.tumblr.com/post/134290047672/well-heres-a-surprise-out-of-the-blue

Comments

• once it goes to steam greenlight let us know, ill spam friends about it till they give it the thumbs up :P (even if it dosent get approved, ill still buy it from wherever available tho :P)
  • Thank you, and I will!  I hope that some of the Robot Wants Kitty people hit the level maker hard... though Hoggy is more a puzzle game than an action game.
  • WOOO!!!! I loved hoggy. I still play it like every week trying to beat the rest of the levels. I don't have many left, 179 keys ^_^
  • Great!  I'll be honest, I half expected torches and pitchforks that I was devoting even two hours a week to something non-Solomon.  But next week there will be a new (and exciting) Solomon screenshot.
  • No I get it, you gotta take a break every once in a while. Its hard to work on stuff for that long without a change of scenery.
  • yea, no worries. we want solomon as soo as possible, but we also dont want you to get burnt out working on it
  • Yeah, well Dork Lord reacted as if I'd just written Mein Kampf II.

But spending some time each week on a side project is the opposite of burnout-- it re-energizes.
  • I'll be playing Hoggy 2 then /:)
  • Its nice to see that you give your other ips some attention :)