Ideas for Reworking Wizard for New Solomon Game
I was testing some secondary skills for my Solomon Dark guide and as I was fiddling with Magic Circle, I made Magic Circle a time stop spell by increasing its slow to 100%. Then, I start having some cool ideas to change some of those underwhelming or less popular spells of the Wizard to make them more attractive and add some varieties in the gameplay. It is sad that Mr. Raptis is currently busy with Hoggy 2 and this post may be forgotten by the time he returns. But if he somehow finds out about this post, I hope this post to help him make Solomon Keep great.
Also, because there are so many secondary skills in Dark, it will take some time to make the secondary spell section for the Solomon Dark guide.
1. Upgrades for Secondary Spell (pick one of two like elemental flourish)
Ring of Fire
- Inferno: Ring of Fire now deals 10~50%(based on level) enemies' maximum health as a bonus damage to non-boss enemies.
- Pit of Fire: Ring of Fire also creates a big firewall around the caster's location.
- Magic Tornado(already in Dark): Greatly increase attack frequency and duration of magic storm
- Acid Rain(sort of in Dark): Instead of dealing damage to one target at a time, Magic Storm now deals damage based on enemies' max health(1~5% based on level) to all enemies within the storm.