Questions about the Samurai
I am some question about what is your (Raptisoft) plans for making Samurai for the later release (mostly because I am worried about samurai might be portrayed as stereotypical samurai):
1. Do you plan to make Samurai melee-only character(stereotypical samurai) or melee+ranged hybrid character(more realistic samurai)? I am asking this because samurai is actually more of an archer or a gunner than a swordman like we think.
2. Would Samurai use some sort of ki-infused attacks or some sort of shinobi art stuff?
3. What is the generic one sentence lore behind Samurai?
4. Can you give us a small peak on skills you think of for the samurai
5. Considering that samurai's are generally had high education, wouldn't samurai be able to use some magic?
6. How would you describe samurai as a game character?