Requesting Beta Testers

2»

Comments

• I’m promoting Chuzzle2 on Facebook and Twitter. Hoping to spread the word as much as possible. John’s efforts are amazing. I never could have imagined that Chuzzle could be so elevated from what this great game was before!

Here’s what I posted this morning:

Give yourself a wonderful #Christmas #Present and share with family & friends:
    ‪#CHUZZLE2 updated & regenerated by @Raptisoft #gaming #developers. Remember when you played #CHUZZLE & your device OS got updated? You could no longer play. Now you can! #Chuzzle2 beta out now!‬
    http://45.76.25.28/signup.php

Please help spread the word. You can copy this and change it any way you’d like to suit your needs.

@TheDorkLord - anything you’d like me to add or change?

I know John has no time to be on social media and I’m used to promoting. It’s a side hobby; not my regular job. :)
  • Wait, is the beta already out on Android too, or just iPhone? I never received an e-mail...
  • I don't think so. Haven't been able to get it either so far.
  • Check your spam @Rainbowmon, I got mine in there!
  • There's nothing in my spam. Are you really on Android, fnafne?
  • My bad sorry guise, iOS!
  • Yeah, I just checked the spam folder a second time; it's not there. If it's not ready yet, I understand; I can wait. Patience is a virtue after all, right?
  • Is Chuzzle 2 beta for Android out, or are iOS users the first? Pretty sure I put my email address right in the Android one...
  • Didn't you read the last few posts? Multiple Android users have already reported not having access to the beta yet. We have yet to see a single person confirm that they have the Android beta. I think it's pretty clear that it's not live yet.
  • I heard someone already got Chuzzle 2 beta for Android. Not out yet for me - I think it's being gradually released, IDK.
  • Nevermind my last post. I just had to check my emails.
  • Alright signed up for the beta months ago, but I lost the original email. So i requested access again.