Can't run Chuzzle 2

Unfortunately, my phone can't run the game's first beta at all. It just freezes for a few seconds before telling me the game has stopped. I'll send you a logcat.

It's a Samsung GT-I8190 running Android version 4.1.2.

Comments

• Hey SomeRandom, for bug reports, I'm watching e-mail more closely than the forum.  If you could, please reply to the Android invitation e-mail with bug reports.  I'll ask you about extra info there.
  • edited December 2018
    @Raptisoft It’s good to know we should reply to the email if we find a bug.

I’m adding to this post that we don’t have the email for bug reports.
  • Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can see the bug report e-mail address anymore now that I've accepted the invitation.
  • I’m going to check mine and let you know
  • I don’t have the email either. I’ve got email from TestFlight but the email address is no_reply@email.apple.com with Raptisoft has invited you to test "Chuzzle 2"
  • As far as I remember, the e-mail address appeared when I clicked on the invitation link. Unfortunately, the site is different now that I've accepted it.
  • edited December 2018
    I actually found out about the Chuzzle2 beta via a Google Alert set up a few months ago. That brought me to the forum post that contains the below, so as far as I know. I don’t think I ever had an email for John.

Chuzzle 2 is at the point of beta. If you'd like to beta test, please visit here:

http://45.76.25.28/signup.php

The above link just lets your put your own email address in it.
  • Wow, now I feel stupid. The invitation e-mail was sent by the address I'm looking for. So I have it now. Will use it from now on.

Thanks for trying to help me, BTW.
  • Well I’m confused because I don’t have an email address so what is it please? Nobody is allowed to feel stupid! We’re gamers! Not that I can call myself that exactly. :)
  • Check your inbox for an e-mail with the subject "Chuzzle2 Beta #1"

Its sender is the address we're supposed to send bug reports to. I don't know if John wants it to be public, so I won't post it here, but I can send you a PM if you can't find it.
  • Right. Don’t post it here. I searched but don’t have it. Once I installed TestFlight it sends me messages to download the beta app. Did you have to install TestFlight?
  • I have no idea what that is. Is it something related to iOS?

It's possible the whole matter is handled differently for the iOS beta. I'll send you the e-mail address.
  • Yes, it must be handled differently. I had to install the TestFlight app and then within that I installed the Chuzzle2 app
  • Testflight made me enter a response/reporting e-mail... I assume it's somewhere in the testflight app? 
  • edited December 2018
    @Raptisoft You’re right John. I wasn’t familiar with TestFlight and didn’t know where to look. This time I actually read the whole thing. LOL!