Random update

Okay, well, Chuzzle 2 Beta seems to be the single most bug-free beta I've ever run.  I deserve a raise.

For those concerned: As of right now, there's nothing obvious that would stop me from launching Chuzzle 2 on [date redacted].  For those in the beta, I'm currently adding the final game type, adding the last puzzle, adding a couple more things for the Chuzzarium, fixing a few graphics, going down the reported bugs (and kudos to all of you for being EXCELLENT testers who are giving me EXCELLENT feedback data except for one guy and you know who you are).

After that, I know some of you have had an inventory bug in Keep that is killing off your inventory, and I'm going to see about getting that repaired right after Chuz2.  It's just a visual bug.  If Chuzzle performs well, you can all look forward to finally getting SKUME in the year [date redacted].  And Hamsterball 2, I have not forgotten you either!

Oh and Hoggy fans can look forward to an update very soon that will add nothing whatsoever to the game-- I just have to get a compliance library in.

Okay, back the grindstone,
John

Comments

• edited December 2018
    @Raptisoft Great job! I chose to delete the game and install the latest beta and haven’t found any problems. I’m really enjoying it. I can’t wait until we can buy Chuzzle 2 so I can finally pay you for this game!
  • @kudos As far as I'm aware, Chuzzle 2 will be a free game with ads; you can already remove ads for $9.99 (at least on Android. The changelog said this purchase should be free during the beta, but I was charged anyway)
  • @Raptisoft heads up. Please see above post!
  • @TheDorkLord. Please see kittensauce’s ppst. Thanks!
  • Hi @kittensauce

I want to buy this game because it’s very difficult and time-consuming to update a game to meet the specifications of the latest operating systems for various platforms and
    I waited two or three years for Chuzzle to come back. I had Google alerts set, checked various gaming forums and Googled until I found this forum.

It’s going to be one of my Christmas presents to myself!

I hope you’re enjoying the game! Please leave feedback in the forums about anything you may find. I’m testing it on my iPhone!

I gave a heads-up to the admin. Thank you for letting us know that you paid for the game because it is still in beta. It’s suggested that android users do not test the purchase button.
  • Yes, if you were charged by Google for Chuzzle 2 ask Google for a refund as that should NOT have happened. They should have no problems giving you one.

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord
  • @TheDorkLord I attempted to retrieve a refund by "reporting a problem" using Google's refunding system, but only a few seconds after submitting my request, I received an email stating they "can't provide a refund... because it doesn't meet with [their] policy." I payed with PayPal, and still have the receipt from Google in my email, if that might help at all.
  • @kittensauce

Ok, I talked with John earlier, not about this, and he is incommunicado for the rest of the day. I do not believe I will be able to reach out to him tomarrow either. I will on Sunday and see how we can proceed.

Sorry for the problem. I will endeavor to make this right.

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord 
  • @TheDorkLord

Did this ever get figured out? If it means anything after every update, the game regains the "REMOVE ADS" button. But if I tap on it, wait a few minutes, and close and reopen the game, the button disappears again.
  • I have forwarded the problem to Raptisoft proper and it will be looked at. As Chuzzle 2 was just released for all it may take a day or two.