Status 9/27/2017

edited September 2017 in Anything else!
Okay, so, today Solomon's Keep Android is in what may be final testing.  Just waiting for my beta testers to test my fixes and remind me if I missed anything they've reported.  Android will launch at the same time as I submit an update for iOS that fixes various things 64-bit oopsies.  If you nagged at the beta testers here, they might work faster.

Boneyard is going through iPhone testing now, so it should be out of the 32-bit graveyard soon.

I'm still leaning toward porting RwK, but a lot of that will hinge on whether I can recover the old files or not.   I'm getting the idea that if I can't recover the old files, it's probably not worth it, but that's the case, I'll open source things and provide all the data in case anyone wants to take a crack at it.

So that's today's status.

Comments

• Waited years for the android release! Beta testers move your backsides and get working! :D
  • Don´t worry the game is almost done for android ;)
  • Google's approval process for apps is a lot faster than apple's right? I would hate to hear that it's done only to have to wait 5 days for it to be approved.
  • Near as I can tell, Google starts rolling out IMMEDIATELY, so that it's just a matter of how long it takes to propagate around the world.

Apple appears to be a steady two days these days.
  • Can't wait that download moment comes :D :D