Status 10/22/2017

Today's Agenda:

o Get out that Boneyard beta-- maybe final beta.  Fixed at least one biggie Android problem (not the buy crash one yet guys, sorry-- that's happening in Google's code and the ball is in their court).
o Work on some RwK

A note on the RwK port: I am still not at the point yet where I can say for certain whether I can make it compatible on iOS 64 bit with all the existing files.  If I ever determine that it can't be done (without requiring an extra month of converting, testing, and re-uploading all the levels), I will not complete the port and will instead just plan for a spiritual sequel (which I want to do anyway since it'll allow for trigger scripting and all the other fancy stuff that Hoggy 2 allows-- which should make for some VERY nice Metroidvania style levels).

Comments

• Is the game's PC version capable of playing a dump of all the levels? If so, could you upload it along with them if you end up throwing the towel? It's not a perfect solution, but at least it'd preserve everything.
  • For rwk - Even if none of the user levels are ported over it is better than not having it at all!
  • Yes, if I do not port it, I will provide a PC executable, and if it's okay with Hamumu Games, I'll even open source it.
  • Good to hear.

We can only hope this whole mess won't repeat in ten years when Apple announces that iOS 22 will only support 128-bit apps.
  • By ios 22 it will be Solomon's World Conquest lol
  • Apple will do it again, but hopefully far in the future.