Wacky Idea for mage Perks in SKUME

edited April 2018 in Solomon's Games
Just some speculative idea for mage perks in SKUME for fun.

1. Demonblood: Cannot regenerate mana but gain a secondary spell called "Blood Mana" which gives 50% of max mana at the cost of 10% of max health(no cooldown).

2. Soul Siphon: Hitting enemy has a small chance to drop orb and any dropped orb will instantly pulled towards player.

3. Power Overwhelming: Gaining blue orb also grants 10% bonus damage while gaining red orb also grants 10% lifesteal. This can stack up to 5 times.

4. Potion Addict: 20% lower damage normally but 40% increased damage after drinking a potion.

5. Channel Magic: Holding down attack key increases attack damage up to 50%

6. Mana Barrier: Spending more than 50 mana instantly will create a barrier with a health of 100% of max mana.  

7. Siege Magic: Holding down attack key prevents player from moving but slowly increase damage up to 100 % and gain 50% all resistance.

8. Inevitable Death: Offensive spells deal 2% of enemies max health as bonus damage. This can occur once per two seconds. 

9. Peacemaker: Deals 10% of enemies' max health to all non-boss enemies and deal 1% of enemies' max health to all boss enemies nearby per second. However, player can never attack or cast any offensive ability.

10. Unstable but Undying: When killed, player is instantly revived at the cost of 2 level and 2 skill point of random skill. Dying at level 2 or lower will not revive player.

P.S. Didn't expected to upload it today but I somehow accidentally pressed the button...

Comments

• Copied for further review later.
  • Oh hows about a perk that lets you level up an orb that can fire an element you're learning, your orb(s) can shoot in the same direction as you do and if you are using a different element than the orb what ever shots cross paths merge into in a new element. As you upgrade you can in lock an additional orb and if you've learn multiple elements you can teach orb an element to shoot too. If your orb is using the same element as you when your shots cross paths the damage is increased for that shot.

Once you reach a certain difficulty it can be unlocked. I was thinking 5 orbs to be the max but other might think thats over powered so probably 2 to 4 orbs would probably be best for max.

I was playing a game called r-type when the idea hit me hehehe.
  • @war2k
    I can see a huge potential for a challenge mode using that abilty.
  • I was just playing Solomon’s keep a few minutes ago and noticed the larger imp things (do not know what the larger guys who can shoot fireballs are called) projectiles can bounce against walls. What about a perk that makes fireballs bounce back. The first tier could make the fireballs bounce once against a wall while the next could make them bounce against enemies.
  • @Marya_Clare
    It is a good idea but I feel like its more of an Elemental flourish than a perk. Perk should be viable on any elemental mages in some way.