Anwser about ANY question about Hoggy 2

Comments

• @fnanfne, yes it's native on ios 11 :)
  • Thank you! How do you leave jar 68 with the acorn left?
  • edited August 2017
    yes
    but in my game, I have already take this secret...
  • What is the machine code for Jar 215?
  • Is there a list of the h@xx0r codes?
  • Anyone have a list of the h@xx0r codes?
  • Hello, like a few other people, I'm having trouble finding the last secret and last few keys. Could you help me locate these?
  • i am at end of game and am still missing 5 levels and a secret jar. Am I missing something or do I have an incomplete version.
  • Hi! Thanks god for this thread! I've always been able to find the tricks with the mini boss levels (quickly or not) but here I'm confused with the first mini-boss (yep, I didn't start with the first one lol), when I have to go into the pit, the mini boss is blocking the way and I die ending into the boss after falling.. Did my game bug?? Do I have to restart the thing or what? thanx for telling me. ps : my english is not perfect, sorry.
  • Hey I need help on the big boss 1 in Hoggy 2. I got to the part where there is 1 and a 1/4 hearts left. There is one ball and 3 of the little space shuttle thingies. Please help I have been stuck for weeks!!!
  • Hi,

I'm stuck on the big boss at 1 heart. I can destroy the bombs but there's no way to open the door or damage the alien.

• I need help finding the last 5 jars
  • Howwww do you do the level with the big boss where he's down to one heart and there's an 8 ball that smashes a bunch of explosive blocks all around and there are secret passages that you can't see? I have a picture but can't work out how to post it on mobile.
  • I’m not sure if my save game corrupted or what, but if I try to continue it just goes to a screen with a brown rock background and Hoggy flies off the screen! Is there anything I can do to fix this?
  • Same as others I'm stuck on the last heart of the first big boss with the "not secret areas"
  • Same, stuck on the last heart of the big boss. I think there must be a problem with the level.
  • I keep coming back to it as the level is purposely designed so would suggest there is a solution. I just haven't seen it yet.
  • hi ! For the last part of the final boss, which one ? You have 3 boss. So which is ?
  • First of the three. The room with one boss heart left. There is a long snake of exploding blocks that go off screen, an 8 ball and a red switch.

If you destroy the blocks and go off screen you die and and it says "not actually a secret..."

If possible I'd just like a clue rather than the solution.
  • Ah I know what you mean ! It's just a question of position. if you are on the good place, you will mot explode... (left side is a good clue) If you want the anwser, let me know ;)
  • Ahhh. I can blow up the exploding blocks no problem. It just doesn't hurt the boss. I've timed it so the boss is at the top of his movent pattern but still nothing.
  • Same, surviving the explosion is not enough!
  • Hey, are you guys able to upload a video of this stuck situation?
  • It is THAT your problem ?

• edited October 2017
    Well there's easier ways of blowing up the blocks :) but yes.

Not sure why the screen recording is so dark on IOS!
  • Okay, there is a bug where you can solve this level in an unintended way and get stuck.  That will be addressed when I update it.  In the meantime, use the method where you must quickly switch the red blocks while the 8-ball is in motion to make it drop closer to the blocks.
  • Is that not what I do in my video?
  • Oh yes... so you did.  Rastapopoulon showed me another video where it manifested another way.  Hm, this one looks like just a collision issue, so I'll see about fixing that too.  I bet if you try it a few times, one of them will "collide" properly.
  • I've probably done it 20-30 times. I'll keep trying though. At least I know there's not a secret hidden in one of the passages!